Eight Layer Salad
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Lettuce - 1 bag cut-up, ready-to-use
- Spinach - 1 bag ready-to-use
- 6 green Onions
- 1 pint fresh Mushrooms
- 8 oz. pkg frozen Peas, thawed
- 4-6 oz. bag Shredded Italian Cheese (5 white cheeses together)
- 4 hard-boiled Eggs
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Mix together the dressing ingredients (mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, & salt) and let sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Thinly slice the green onions. Rinse and slice the mushrooms. Dice or slice the hard-boiled eggs.
- In a 9 x 13" pan (glass is nice), layer 1/2 of each ingredient, ending with the dressing. Repeat layers. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Optional: On top of last layer, put 2 thinly sliced radishes, 6-8 sliced black olives, and 1 yellow or red pepper, diced.
This recipe was submitted by: Dianna Dossett of Arlington, SD