Best Ever Potato Soup
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 6 Bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 3 cups Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Chicken Broth
- 1 small Carrot, grated
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 3 cups Milk or Vitamite
- 8 oz. process American Cheese, cubed
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp, drain.
- Add potatoes, broth, carrot, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth and add to soup.
- Bring to a boil and stir for a few minutes.
- Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD