Crustless Bacon-Cheese Quiche
Grilling Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Where to Cook: Lower Shelf
- 12 Large Eggs
- 12 Pieces of Bacon (I prefer Hormel Black Label)
- 5 Green Onions chopped
- 1/3 Cup Lowfat Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Roma Tomato, chopped, divided
- Hang 12 pieces of bacon on lower rack of grill and cook until crisp.
- Remove bacon with wooden spoon handle.
- Coat 9" x 13" baking pan with spray vegetable oil.
- Add mushrooms to baking dish; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat
- Chop bacon and add to baking dish with onions and tomatoes; mix well.
- Beat eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into baking dish; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
- Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Who ever heard of cooking a quiche on a grill! Because of it's Patented no flare-up design, you can with a Dakota Grill.
This recipe was submitted by: Larry Juncker of Fort Dodge, IA