Grilling Time: 1 Hour & 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Where to Cook: Top Rack
- Whole onion
- Dakota Grills Sizzlin' Steak™
- Peel onion. Cut bottom flat and cut cone from top.
- Slice onion radially outward from cone (do not penetrate the bottom).
- Fill cone with butter & seasoning, then place cheddar cheese on top.
- Keep upright & grill until tender, approx. 50-60 minutes at 320°F or 40-50 minutes at 350°F. Ok to cook longer (additional ½ hour is fine).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD