French Silk Chocolate Pie
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 sq. Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate, melted & cooled
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 (9") baked Pie Shell or Graham Cracker Crust
- Beat butter with sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, taking 5 minutes to blend each one in!
- Pour into shell and refrigerate.
Graham Cracker Crust:
18 Graham Cracker squares (9 whole crackers), crushed
1/8 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Butter, melted
This recipe was submitted by: Kathy & Ralph Thomas of Mineapolis, MN