Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 head Lettuce, torn up
- 2-3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Chow Mein Noodles
- 2-3 Tbsp. Seasame Seeds
- 6 oz. Cashews, chopped a little
- 4 strips crisp Bacon, crumbled (or ¼ cup Bacon Bits)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 6 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar or 12 pkts. Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 2 tsp. Accent
- Tear lettuce into a bowl.
- Chop onions over the top of the lettuce.
- Just before serving, add noodles, sesame seeds, cashews and bacon.
- Mix all dressing ingredients well (final 6 ingredients), adding oil last.
- Serve dressing on the side or add to salad and toss. (Salad does not keep after adding dressing.)
- If taking to a potluck, put lettuce and onion in a large bowl; put noodles, seeds, cashews, and bacon bits in another bowl; mix dressing together in another container. Mix all together in lettuce bowl, just before serving.
This recipe was submitted by: Pat Dahle & Angie Haufschild of Badger, SD