Mandarin Orange & Cookie
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz each) Banana Instant Pudding mix
- 2 cups Buttermilk (or 2 cups Milk + 2 Tbsp. Vinegar)
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 cans drained Mandarin Oranges
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Striped Shortbread Cookies
- Combine first 2 ingredients with a mixer.
- Add Cool Whip and Mandarin Oranges.
- Keep covered overnight in refrigerator.
- Crumble the cookies into chunks and set aside until needed.
- In the morning or before serving, add the package of crumbled cookies.
- For lactose intolerant persons, use Lactose Free milk substitute, such as Rice Dream, Vitamite, Silk, etc. **Note: May use cook-type vanilla or banana pudding, prepared according to directions, then chilled.
This recipe was submitted by: Vicki Soren