- 1 cup Cranberries
- 1/2 medium Banana
- 1 medium Apple, cored & sliced (not peeled)
- 1/2 cup crushed Pineapple with juice
- 1/6 cup Sugar (or sweetener to taste)
- 1 pkg. dry Jello (strawberry or raspberry flavor)
- (opt.) 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- (opt.) 1 stalk Celery, diced
- Place half of first five ingredients in blender and pulse-blend until chunky smooth.
- Pour into bowl.
- Repeat with the other half of ingredients.
- Stir in red jello and if desired, the walnuts & celery.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- Especially good with turkey or ham.
- Makes a colorful dish. For best effect, serve in fancy glass bowl.
This recipe was submitted by: Sue Aho of Brookings, SD