Venison or Beef Steaks
Grilling Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Where to Cook: Upper or Lowers Grate
- 8 Ounce Venison or Beef Steaks
- Dakota Grills Sizzlin' Steak Seasoning™
- Season steaks to taste with Dakota Grills Sizzlin' Steak Seasoning™.
- Place steaks on cold or preheated grill and insert probe; bottom rack cooks slightly faster than top.
- Set grill temperature to 320°F and probe to 140°F (steak will reach 145°F).
- Finished in approx. 30 minutes from cold grill. (If preheated, subtract 10 minutes; if cooking at 340°F, subtract another 5.)
- Recommended side-dishes: grill mushrooms (slice, add dab of butter, season), sweet peppers (slice), or cookies (preheat and use cookie sheet) on top rack; grill onion rings (slice from fresh onion, or use frozen rings from package) on bottom rack. Ready at same time as venison.
This recipe was submitted by: Adam Sorenson of Lake Preston, SD