Grilling Time: 4 Hours
- Round Beef Roasts or good deer meat - 25 lbs.
- 10 oz. Excalibur Remeber When Complee Jerky Seasoning With Cure (available through Dakota Grills)
- Round Beef Roasts or good deer meat - 25 lbs. 10 oz. Excalibur Remember When Complete Jerky Seasoning with Cure
- Slice roast into even 1/8" thick strips about 1 1/2" wide.
- Following directions on seasoning, mix 1 oz. Cure with 10 oz. Seasoning (use no water).
- Dust both sides of meat slices, layer in plastic container, cover. Refrigerate 12 hours.
- Half-fill smoker tray with hickory chips.
- Place meat strips directly on grates.
- Grill at 150°F for 4-6 hours.
- Remove, cool, and enjoy. Or vacuum-seal and freeze for later use.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD