Grilling Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Where to Cook: either rack or both
- Asparagus Shoots
- Cooking Oil or Spray
- Dakota Grills Country Seasoning™ or Sizzlin' Steak™
- Wrap 3-6 asparagus shoots with a slice or two of bacon.
- Brush with oil or butter (can also use no-stick spray).
- Season with Dakota Grills Country Seasoning™ or Sizzlin' Steak™.
- Grill at 340°F for 25-30 minutes or at 320°F for 35-40 minutes.
- If grill is preheated, cook for 10 minutes less.
- Turn once or twice to brown bacon nicely.
- For a larger bunch of 8-12 shoots, tie with string on both ends, spray with no-stick spray, season, wrap with 2-4 slices of bacon and grill.
This recipe was submitted by: Kathy Sorenson of Dakota Grills, LLC