Cherry Coconut Bars
Grilling Time: 50 Minutes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded Coconut
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Maraschino Cherries, drained and quartered
- Combine first 3 ingredients (flour, powdered sugar and butter) in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Press into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon on top of crust and spread evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
This recipe was submitted by: Patty Strickland