Harvest Pumpkin Dessert
Grilling Time: 45-55 Minutes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 recipe Pumpkin Pie
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Butter or Margarine, melted (1 stick equals 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix pumpkin pie recipe as directed.
- Grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Pour pie mix into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of filling.
- Do not try to spread, just sprinkle evenly over top.
- Use tablespoon to sprinkle melted butter or margarine over top of crumbs.
- Put nuts over half.
- Put in oven and reduce heat to 350°F.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, or until knife comes out clean when inserted in middle of pumpkin layer.
- Cool and top with ice cream or whipped dessert topping.
This is a quick and easy dessert.
For the Pumpkin Pie Recipe, use recipe form label on pumpkin can or your favorite.
This recipe was submitted by: Patty Strickland