Grilling Time: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Where to Cook: Top Grate
- Frozen Sugar Cookies from the grocery store
- Spray a 9" x 13" cookie sheet with Non-Stick Baking Spray.
- Place 8 cookies evenly on the pan.
- Place the pan on the top grate of your Dakota Grill™.
- Let cookies bake for about 20 minutes at 320°F or 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Let them rest 5 minutes.
- Who ever heard of Baking Cookies on a grill? With the Patented Smart Heat™ technology of your Dakota Grill™, you can.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD