Chocolate-Coconut Pie Recipe
This recipe was submitted by Joan Kazmerzak of Lake Preston, SD
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Grilling time: 30
Rest Time: 15 Minutes
Where To Cook:
|2 sq. Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate||1/2 cup Butter or Oleo||3 Eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup Sugar||1/2 cup all-purpose Flour||1 tsp. Vanilla|
|2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk||2 2/3 cup Coconut|
2. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla.
3. Pour into greased pie pan.
4. Combine milk and coconut.
5. Spoon over pie, leaving 1/2" border.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.