Crustless Bacon-Cheese Quiche Recipe
Crustless Bacon-Cheese Quiche
This recipe was submitted by Larry Juncker of Fort Dodge, IA
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Grilling time: 30
Rest Time: 5 Minutes
Where To Cook: Lower Shelf
|12 Large Eggs||12 Pieces of Bacon ( I prefer Hormel Black Label)||5 Green Onions chopped|
|1/3 Cup Lowfat Sour Cream||1 Cup Fresh sliced mushrooms||1 Cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 Cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||1 Roma Tomato, chopped, divided|
2. Remove bacon with wooden spoon handle.
3. Coat 9" x 13" baking pan with spray vegetable oil.
4. Add mushrooms to baking dish; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
5. Remove from heat
6. Chop bacon and add to baking dish with onions and tomatoes; mix well.
7. Beat eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into baking dish; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
8. Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.