Grilling Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cinnamon/Sugar mixture
- Cut muskmelon in half and remove seeds.
- Cut muskmelon into 2½ - 3 inch wide slices.
- Cut along rind, but do not remove rind.
- Place 2-3 blueberries on toothpicks and poke into the muskmelon slices every 2 inches.
- Sprinkle on Cinnamon/Sugar mixture.
Grill at 320°F for 10-15 minutes.
When serving, cut in-between the blueberry toothpicks. Can be easily picked up by the toothpick.
Can also serve with ice cream.
This recipe was submitted by: Kathy Sorenson of Dakota Grills, LLC