Escaviitched Fish (Jamaican)
Grilling Time: 20-25 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 lbs. Fish (Tilapia, Northern, Walleye, etc. - your choice)
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Julienne all vegetables (cut into long, thin strips), and place in small pan.
- Add vinegar and butter.
- Set grill at 320°F and place fish and vegetables on grill.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until fish is done.
- Place vegetables on fish and serve.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD