Grilling Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 sq. Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter or Oleo
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 2/3 cup Coconut
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- Combine milk and coconut.
- Spoon over pie, leaving 1/2" border.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
This recipe was submitted by: Joan Kazmerzak of Lake Preston, SD