Harvest Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
Harvest Pumpkin Dessert
This recipe was submitted by Patty Strickland
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Grilling time: 45-55 minutes
Rest Time: 60 Minutes
Where To Cook:
|1 recipe Pumpkin Pie||1 box Yellow Cake Mix||3/4 cup Butter or Margarine, melted (1 stick equals 1/2 cup)|
|1/2 cup chopped Pecans|
2. Mix pumpkin pie recipe as directed.
3. Grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Pour pie mix into pan.
5. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of filling.
6. Do not try to spread, just sprinkle evenly over top.
7. Use tablespoon to sprinkle melted butter or margarine over top of crumbs.
8. Put nuts over half.
9. Put in oven and reduce heat to 350°F.
10. Bake 45-55 minutes, or until knife comes out clean when inserted in middle of pumpkin layer.
11. Cool and top with ice cream or whipped dessert topping.
This is a quick and easy dessert.