Cherry Coconut Bars Recipe
Cherry Coconut Bars
This recipe was submitted by Patty Strickland
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Grilling time: 50
Rest Time: 60 Minutes
Where To Cook:
|1 cup all-purpose Flour||1/2 cup Butter, softened||3 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar|
|2 Eggs, beaten||1 cup granulated Sugar||1/4 cup all-purpose Flour|
|1/2 tsp. Baking Powder||3/4 cup Walnuts||1 tsp. Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 cup sweetened shredded Coconut||1/4 tsp. Salt||1/2 cup Maraschino Cherries, drained and quartered|
1. Combine first 3 ingredients (flour, powdered sugar and butter) in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Press into an 8-inch square baking dish.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden.
1. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Spoon on top of crust and spread evenly.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.