Best Ever Potato Soup Recipe
Best Ever Potato Soup
This recipe was submitted by Dakota Grills, LLC of Lake Preston, SD
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Rest Time: Minutes
Where To Cook:
|6 Bacon strips, cooked and diced||3 cups Potatoes, peeled and cubed||1 (14.5 oz) can Chicken Broth|
|1 small Carrot, grated||1/2 tsp. Celery Seed||1/2 tsp. Salt|
|1/2 tsp. Pepper||3 Tbsp. Flour||3 cups Milk or Vitamite|
|8 oz. process American Cheese, cubed|
2. Add potatoes, broth, carrot, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
4. Combine flour and milk until smooth and add to soup.
5. Bring to a boil and stir for a few minutes.
6. Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.